Join our team!
What makes us special?
At Greenough Communications we bring energy, passion and focus to everything we do. We’re extremely professional, refreshingly informal, kind and compassionate, goal-oriented and enthusiastic. We’re smart, intellectually curious and analytical.
We’re high achievers
Our people thrive on success and are highly motivated to help our clients achieve, and often exceed, their business goals. We collaborate closely with each other and with our clients; in fact, most clients say they consider us an extension of their own internal teams. Look no further than our 2022 annual client sat survey where 100 percent of our clients said they would recommend us.
We build strong relationships
Our team members and clients are great people to work with and our relationships are based on mutual respect and collegiality. We genuinely like each other, and we joyfully celebrate each other’s personal and professional milestones.
Why join us?
- You’ll work with other smart, highly skilled colleagues with diverse experience who enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- We run a meritocracy. If you do really well, your contributions will be rewarded and you’ll advance quickly.
- Our clients are really good people. You’ll enjoy working with them and helping them succeed.
- We know you have a life outside our office and we’re flexible in accommodating your personal commitments.
- You’ll work with people who like to laugh. A lot.
- We’ll never ask you to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves.
- You’ll be challenged to do your best work and to grow professionally.
- We’ll treat you well and fairly. Always.
- Dedicated manager model to ensure every employee gets a proper onboarding as well as ongoing training and development throughout their tenure
- Monthly guest lecture series, Inside the Moments that Matter, led by industry experts on a variety of topics to help expand the mind and learn new skills
- Quarterly workshops for foundation building and upskilling
- 1:1 mentorship sessions to impart “zones of genius” coaching
Senior Account Supervisor, Media
At Greenough, every employee is truly a valued member of the team. You have the opportunity to learn and grow in a collegial atmosphere where the entire agency is working towards the same goal. Coming from a background in TV news, I have really enjoyed the chance to dive into industries shaping national and global conversations, supporting clients’ innovations and advancements, and helping them further become leaders in their field.
Senior Account Supervisor
Having a decade of experience in the Boston workforce has taught me how to succeed, learn when I fail, but also to trust my gut and my intuition. This is exactly how I felt the day I walked into the Greenough office during the interview process. I immediately felt right at home and within minutes I knew this company, role, and culture were all worth pursuing. Greenough provides top tier counsel for our clients, but we also invest in one another. By focusing on quality employees and not quantity, we are able to connect inside and outside of our client teams and push each other to want to be better for the larger picture. I am lucky to wake up every morning and call Greenough my place of work.
At Greenough, you’re not just an employee but a valued team member shaping impactful campaigns and growing professionally in a dynamic, creative, and supportive environment. It’s a great agency to gain hands-on experience across a wide range of projects and a diverse client base where your contributions really make a difference.
PR Agency life has always appealed to me because of the constant opportunity to learn. Since joining Greenough, I have had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of key medicines, technologies, and experts that are helping shape society today. I've also been able to shape my own role and future path for growth working alongside a talented team of leaders and colleagues who are all committed to making moments out of impactful stories.
Senior Vice President, Healthcare & Life Sciences
Greenough combines the perks of a tight-knit company with the clientele of a world-class PR and marketing agency. The growth opportunities are tremendous, as team members at all levels gain insight into – and help drive – our clients’ external strategies.