What makes us special?
At Greenough we bring energy, passion and focus to everything we do. We’re extremely professional, refreshingly informal, kind and compassionate, goal-oriented and enthusiastic. We’re smart, intellectually curious and analytical.
We’re high achievers
Our people thrive on success and are highly motivated to help our clients achieve, and often exceed, their business goals. We collaborate closely with each other and with our clients; in fact, most clients say they consider us an extension of their own internal teams. Look no further than our 2022 annual client sat survey where 100 percent of our clients said they would recommend us.
We build strong relationships
Our team members and clients are great people to work with and our relationships are based on mutual respect and collegiality. We genuinely like each other, and we joyfully celebrate each other’s personal and professional milestones.
Why join us?
- You’ll work with other smart, highly skilled colleagues with diverse experience who enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- We run a meritocracy. If you do really well, your contributions will be rewarded and you’ll advance quickly.
- Our clients are really good people. You’ll enjoy working with them and helping them succeed.
- We know you have a life outside our office and we’re flexible in accommodating your personal commitments.
- You’ll work with people who like to laugh. A lot.
- We’ll never ask you to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves.
- You’ll be challenged to do your best work and to grow professionally.
- We’ll treat you well and fairly. Always.
We’d love to hear from you.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent in the areas of strategy, media, marketing and content. If you excel at helping companies and institutions tell their stories creatively to achieve specific business objectives, are an effective writer and verbal communicator, know how to conduct research and are skilled in social media, we want to hear your story.
- Competitive compensation: This includes base salary and discretionary bonus eligibility
- 401K plan: Company contribution through EMPOWER retirement
- Profit sharing: Eligible for discretionary profit-sharing plan after completion of 1 year of service, designed to reward the employee as the agency prospers
- Free onsite parking
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
- Monthly stipend: $150 monthly stipend for cell phone, transportation, health club, or wellness activity
- Health Insurance: Harvard Pilgrim Advantage
- Dental Insurance: Delta Dental of MA
- Flexible/Reimbursement Accounts: Health Care Reimbursement Accounts and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plan
- Additional benefits: Short and long-term disability benefits, Life insurance
- Generous PTO: Includes 14 holidays, 1pm close the Friday (or day) before holiday weekends, Summer Fridays, sick time, and the week off between the Christmas holiday and New Year’s Day
- 12-week parental leave
- Anniversary program: Designed to reward tenured employees with gift certificates, conference experiences and sabbaticals
- Dedicated manager model to ensure every employee gets a proper onboarding as well as ongoing training and development throughout their tenure
- Monthly guest lecture series, Inside the Moments that Matter, led by industry experts on a variety of topics to help expand the mind and learn new skills
- Quarterly workshops for foundation building and upskilling
- 1:1 mentorship sessions to impart “zones of genius” coaching
Hear what our employees have to say
At Greenough, I have the ability to work with a wide variety of amazing clients who actually make a difference in society, so it feels like there is always something interesting to do. The leadership team encourages me to share my needs and will do whatever they can to help me reach my goals. It is so rewarding to have a really diverse, open working environment and amazing coworkers who truly embrace me as part of the team.
PR Agency life has always appealed to me because of the constant opportunity to learn. Since joining Greenough a year ago, I have had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of key medicines, technologies, and experts that are helping shape society today. I love sharing the stories that are driving healthcare forward and truly changing lives.
Vice President, Integrated Marketing
After more than a decade in the broadcast media and digital world, I wanted to find a truly integrated agency that would give me the opportunity to engage with clients and develop custom solutions to their challenges. With top notch leadership, a great culture and client variety, I’ve found that place at Greenough.
Senior Vice President
Greenough combines the perks of a tight-knit company with the clientele of a world-class PR and marketing agency. The growth opportunities are tremendous, as team members at all levels gain insight into – and help drive – our clients’ external strategies.