Send Us a Signal
What makes us special?
At Greenough we bring energy, passion and focus to everything we do. We’re extremely professional, refreshingly informal, kind and compassionate, goal-oriented and enthusiastic. We’re smart, intellectually curious and analytical.
We’re high achievers
Our people thrive on success and are highly motivated to help our clients achieve, and often exceed, their business goals. We collaborate closely with each other and with our clients; in fact, most clients say they consider us an extension of their own internal teams. Look no further than our 2021 annual client sat survey where 100 percent of our clients said they would recommend us.
We build strong relationships
Our team members and clients are great people to work with and our relationships are based on mutual respect and collegiality. We genuinely like each other, and we joyfully celebrate each other’s personal and professional milestones.
Why join us?
- You’ll work with other smart, highly skilled colleagues with diverse experience who enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- We run a meritocracy. If you do really well, your contributions will be rewarded and you’ll advance quickly.
- Our clients are really good people. You’ll enjoy working with them and helping them succeed.
- We know you have a life outside our office and we’re flexible in accommodating your personal commitments.
- You’ll work with people who like to laugh. A lot.
- We’ll never ask you to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves.
- You’ll be challenged to do your best work and to grow professionally.
- We’ll treat you well and fairly. Always.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plan
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program offered through Tufts Health Plan
- Generous PTO including vacation days, sick time, company holidays, and the week between Christmas and New Year’s – plus one day of your choice!
- 12 week parental leave
- Adoption support
- In house training and development opportunities offered 6-12 times per year
- Education assistance program
At Greenough, I have the ability to work with a wide variety of amazing clients who actually make a difference in society, so it feels like there is always something interesting to do. The leadership team encourages me to share my needs and will do whatever they can to help me reach my goals. It is so rewarding to have a really diverse, open working environment and amazing coworkers who truly embrace me as part of the team.
Senior Account Director
PR Agency life has always appealed to me because of the constant opportunity to learn. Since joining Greenough a year ago, I have had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of key medicines, technologies, and experts that are helping shape society today. I love sharing the stories that are driving healthcare forward and truly changing lives.
Vice President, Integrated Marketing
After more than a decade in the broadcast media and digital world, I wanted to find a truly integrated agency that would give me the opportunity to engage with clients and develop custom solutions to their challenges. With top notch leadership, a great culture and client variety, I’ve found that place at Greenough.
Senior Vice President
Greenough combines the perks of a tight-knit company with the clientele of a world-class PR and marketing agency. The growth opportunities are tremendous, as team members at all levels gain insight into – and help drive – our clients’ external strategies.